Wednesday, June 30, 2010

How Out of Character of Me!

I admit that I am not an uber-mom. Far from it. Cadie is fed formula by choice and uses disposable diapers. And somewhere down the line, she'll dunk double stuffed Oreos into non-organic milk. So sue me.

So I was genuinely surprised when I had the urge to make my own baby food. It has nothing to do with cost of baby food, or making sure I know what my baby is eating. I think it has more to do with actually spending the time to make her food instead of just popping open a jar. Ok, so the cost has a little bit to do with it.

We had ham, crock pot mashed potatoes, and green beans for dinner tonight. I decided to go ahead and blend up the remaining green beans. So I still have 2 weeks until she can start eating it, but I figure it'll keep for a month, so I should be good. I am beyond excited that I finally got to use the magic bullet!


No comments:

Post a Comment