Monday, April 12, 2010

Who turned out the lights?

So Tom's school threw us a post baby shower. My father in law drove me and Cadie over to the school. It was a good time and we got even more Cadie stuff (girl is so spoiled already).

Well, we're driving home and all of a sudden Cadie starts screaming bloody murder in the backseat. She's never screamed like that, so it got Mommy very scared. I told my father in law to just pull over in the next parking lot and I'd get in the backseat with her. It was a little past her feeding time, so I could try and soothe her until we got home.

So I get back there and instantly burst out laughing at my daughter. She has managed to pull her headband and bow down so it was completely covering her eyes. She's desperately trying to grab ahold of the bow, all the while giving her lungs a good exercise. As soon as I righted the wrong, she was quiet the entire trip home.

I've only heard her scream once more since then. And this time I was lucky enough to have my camera handy. I guess she didn't learn her lesson.



No comments:

Post a Comment